Sunday, August 29, 2010

Priorities

So, I was browsing on Yahoo! because in my spare time I like to see whats happening in the world and Yahoo! seems to be pretty up-to date. I can find out almost anything because they update the headlines quite frequently, so I never even have to type in a specific, I just browse through the choices. The most important things are usually listed first. The only thing I don't understand is why the hell they put stupid shit about celebrities right up at the top of the list. It's like, I want to know the latest updates about the oil in the Gulf, but first, I have to scroll past what Paris Hilton wore at the Grammys. And as I move past the link, her lazy eye watches me move right on past her. Don't get me wrong, reading US Magazine and finding out what celebrities do and wear keeps me occupied while I'm taking a shit, but that's basically all it's good for. How anybody can actually care that Reba McEntire stepped outside in a DREADFUL denim get-up is beyond me. I enjoy her work. I don't give a fuck about what she wears. Keep all the details about her fashion sense to yourself, Yahoo! executives. It's terrible how millions are struggling to find a job yet you people are getting rich taking pictures of our president's wife and making fun of what she wears. Not only does that make you a communist, but also a racist. So, fuck you communist-racist Yahoo! executives. Stick to actual world news and let rich people dress like retards if they want to, they have the money to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment