Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blogs

As I sit here writing my weekly blog, I know I'm doing it only for my English grade, and not necessarily for other people to read. But then I think about the people that actually do blog for other people to read their opinions. Personally, if I didn't have to, I would never ever write a blog. Every thing about them irks me. The word 'blog' used in modern vernacular angers me. "I'm gonna go blog." Shut the hell up, tool. I see it as a way of conforming to the flow of society. When a new term is invented everyone feels the need to use it to be up with the times. It's sickening to me. Also, the main reason I dislike blogging is because in all honesty, who really cares what you think? I'm making this blog persuasive in an attempt to get a good grade, but seriously, who else really cares what I have to think? "Oh, this kid doesn't like blogging. That makes no difference in anybody's life." And it's true. Someone could write a blog on how waitresses at restaurants should be required to put their hair up in a bun. It's abstract, but it's his opinion. Who cares? Waitresses who stumble upon it sure as hell won't put their hair up in a bun. I guess it's a way people can feel important, they put up their opinions and make themselves believe people are reading them and being affected by them. Every blog I've written has zero views. It doesn't bother me. I support the fact that no one has read my blogs because they have no reason to, and that's what I believe. People should have their own opinions and not feel subject to read others' in order to dissuade their own. So in closing, if anybody happens to stumble upon this, I hope their head explodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment